My Astral Travel Experiences


I see ghosts everywhere. I feel I connect with them so deeply that I become a ghost too. A ghost who can see all the spirits and ghosts. 

I walk to the loo and see my mother. She reaches out and tries to touch me and I stand still. At first I am scared, but after a while I let her touch me. I have not felt her touch in thirty years, so it feels beautiful. She speaks and her voice is calm. I love her voice, I love the memory that her voice brings, it’s so serene.

Let it ring dear, just let it ring, like Christmas carols, the sweet voice, the innocent voice of my mother ringing a bell in my ear, oh, how wonderful it is to hear the bells ring after thirty years, let it be, just let it stay so that I can sway to the music and become her child again.

Then the bell ringing gets louder. Is someone at the door? Is Andy doing his ten-second pooja at the Mandir? 

I can’t go now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2