My Astral Travel Experiences


Not all my astral experiences are strange or frightening. Some of them make me very, very happy. Like that time when I had this lovely dream.

There’s this large, lovely garden with lots and lots of coloured flowers – pink, yellow, orange, and there were tall palm trees. There's a gentle breeze blowing , and birds are singing in the bushes. 
And there’s this very cute-looking little girl about five or six years of age, wearing a pale pink dress and playing all by herself, just going round and round and round. She seems very content playing on her own, and there's a beatific smile on her face. She looked like a sufi dancer, a whirling dervish, in touch with the divine. She goes to a large bunch of red flowers and stands there, caressing them. A couple of butterflies flit by, and she looks up and smiles at them. 

I keep wondering who she is, and then suddenly it strikes me … this little girl is me! Gosh, what a wonderful sight, what a beautiful way to see myself! My Blue God had blessed me that night by showing me something so beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2