My Astral Travel Experiences


Here are a couple more of my dreams that became reality soon after: 

Last night I dreamed that I had decorated my mandir, home-temple, with a lot of marigold garlands and white flowers. I had gone to the market and bought sugarcane, sugarcane juice, some green grass, and white flowers. I am inviting everyone, saying that we have a puja for Shivji Bhagwan at home. There is so much joy around, with the aromas of flowers and sweet incense. I am so happy because never before have I seen a Shivji Puja in my dreams.

So when I woke up this morning, I called up my Panditji and asked him to do just such a puja on Mahashivratri Day, which was approaching. Pujas at home became a big part of my day-to-day life now. My mother-in-law was a firm believer in doing all kinds of Puja. My Mom too used to do a lot of pujas as did my grandma, but they did not really make it a rule that I should follow their rituals. But I wanted to please my in-laws and so I too got into the spirit of devotion and helped her a lot in performing these pujas. 

A few days later, I had another astral experience…

My mother-in-law is making a sehra, a veil that bridegrooms wear, but I don’t know for whom. She makes it of white and yellow flowers, very small flowers, like mogras. Then she says that we’ll have to keep mithai ka dabbas under it. I don’t know what’s happening.
I’m very confused.

I just don’t understand most of these happenings. Many of them have my Mum doing something or the other, and I keep getting the feeling that she is going to be unwell soon and I am very scared of this thought of mine. Mum is refusing to do any tests and time is just running out.


When I told my Mom-in-law about this the next day, she was surprised and tried to think who could be getting married in the extended family. No one she could think of. Then she comforted me and said that it could a symptom post-partum stress, that many women do feel confused and depressed after their baby is born. I wasn’t really depressed, I told her. She patted my arm and told me not to think about it, and successfully distracted me.

My experience has been that my astral travels are generally rooted in reality, either in the past, or point to events that were going to happen in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2