The Mystic Journey - The Road Ahead


I felt good embarking on that journey where I shared commonly held beliefs and myths about #AstralTravel or #AstralProjection, as it is called, and discussed them. I hope you found it as interesting as it was for me to share them with you.

Should you have any questions to do with this general area of the Astral Plane, do ask. I also invite you to share any experiences that you too might have had.

This is precisely what I intend to do as well. Starting from my next blog which will be uploaded on Thursday, I shall be relating some of my experiences, but without comment. This exercise will be of interest not only to you, but to me as well, when I shall be looking at them with fresh eyes. For while I have been able to decipher many of these experiences, many still remain a mystery to me, for they are from the depths of my sub-conscious. 



I invite comments, inputs, and your take on these accounts of my travels in the #astralplane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2