My Astral Travel Experiences


A strange experience happened when I was holidaying in London. The streets were bustling with the loud laughter of people, it was about 7.30 pm, the witching hour, they’d say! I had planned to go clubbing with Nilu and some of my friends from the city, leaving Rahul at home with a nanny. Plus a local friend Sita’s son Ayush, was also with him at home for company and they were busy playing with a room-sized remote-controlled electric train set. He hardly noticed me when I said bye to him, feeling guilty for leaving him at home. 

I was wearing a black top, blue jeans and black boots, it was getting chilly and I truly enjoyed the weather. My friends took me to a club, and just as we alighted from the taxi, I told them that I had been at that same place before. They laughed and said that wasn’t possible at all, because the joint had opened just two months before. I was now convinced that it was my astral travelling that had brought me here. I told them so, and said, ’Let’s not walk in just yet. Let me tell you exactly what it looks like inside, the seating arrangements, the décor, the colour of the lights, the ambience…’. 

I did so in detail, and once we entered, they were all dumb-struck, because it was exactly as I had described from my astral travelling. One of them said, perhaps you something online, through a travel website or something. I did not answer, I did not feel the need to defend myself. 

Once we were seated, one of the waiters came up to me with a smile, and told me he was very happy to see me there again. Now all my friends were so freaked out and there was a long silence. This waiter had actually stopped me from falling when I had tripped on a step in the place, while I had visited it in my astral travel. 

The talk the rest of evening was naturally about astral travelling, and in a way I was glad, because I was able to find an audience that believed in what I was telling them about it, they had seen proof in front of their eyes.

Was it deja vu from the beyond? Makes you think, does it not?
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2