My Astral Travel Experiences


#AstralTravel is a strange thing to happen to one. It could be a blessing, often a joyful experience, as you might have seen from my tales of many #OutofBodyExperiences, #OBE, that I have told here. There are many, like me, to whom travelling to the #astralplane is almost a fact of life. It happens. I know from my own experience. After many years of #astraltravelling, when the experiences started to weigh heavily on my mind, I did try to meet many healers to help me reduce, mitigate or even totally stop this happening to me. 

But the #astralexperiences continued. They finally did not manage to 'exorcise' me of it, as one of them said! As if it was a spirit that had possessed me! However, the end-result is that, to this day, I have many astral experiences, and I have accepted it as part of my life. Many times it tells me good things, I get to met people on the  astral plane whom I would otherwise not meet, and sometimes, it warns me of something negative that was likely to happen.

Let me tell you about another experience that I had a few years back.

My very close friend, who had lost her 13-year old son a couple of years before, has organised a memorial puja and lunch on her garden lawns, and invited many people . When I go there, I see that she has kept a plateful of food, a red chunni ( a ladies' upper garment) as offerings to a picture of a Goddess.




She asks me to sit down to eat, and before doing so, I too bring out a framed picture of a Goddess and place it on the table. 

This really upsets her, but I say that this is the goddess that i want to look at while eating. She leaves in a huff. I look around and register that the grass is very green, and that the chairs and tables are all brown, made of wood. Then I see her opening  atable drawer and pulling out some knives. I wonder what they are for...

The experience suddenly stopped and everything went blank. I did not see how this episode ended, and I could not make any connection to real life around me. Perhaps there will be another part of the experience later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2

My Astral Travel Experiences