My Astral Travel Experiences


Who is this man??

He’s holding me by my arm and leading me somewhere, but I am not scared. I feel as though I know him, but when I look at his face I don’t seem to recognize him. maybe he’s a stranger but a known soul? He just keeps walking and walking, on broken roads, uphill, along railway tracks, non-stop. Taking me along with him.

But I am enjoying this journey, I don’t want it to end. It’s the most beautiful journey, and now I am not afraid, ‘cause I know from within that he is my soul mate. I have longed for this all my life and now it’s finally happening. Even if this journey takes me to Hell, I will happily go all the way. But God please let this just go on.

Very few people in this world get a chance to be with their soul mates, and I am the blessed one. The journey does not seem to come to an end. We reach a cliff and then suddenly he lets go off my arm and pushes me off the cliff. I stare at him as I fall down the cliff, into an unknown abyss, and I see him smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Travel

De-Mythifying Astral Projection - 2

My Astral Travel Experiences